2014 Spring MTG.

Check out what's happening in Region C

2014 Spring MTG.

Postby Raggity » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:12 pm

I forgot to post this past fall meeting so I am ahead of the game for the Spring meeting. The dates are March 15th and 16th at the Days Inn in Milan, OH. More info to come as we get closer to the dates. :D

Bryan Rensi
Region C Chairman
Raggity

Re: 2014 Spring MTG.

Postby Raggity » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:58 pm

The Spring meeting dates are March 15th and 16th at the Days Inn in Milan Ohio. The room rates are $35.99 per night if you mention you are with EC4WDA and reserve your room by March 9th. The phone number is (419)499-4961. The Executive Board meeting starts at 1:00pm on Saturday and the committee meetings start shortly after. On Sunday, the General meeeting starts at 9:00am.
Please bring something for the hospitality room as we all enjoy having things to munch on. Also bring a donation of nonperishable food to be donated to the Presbyterian Church in Milan. This will be a Region C community service project on behalf of the region.
We have many things to discuss so please come and be an active Region C member. We need YOUR input to make this region a better one. If you hold a position in your club it is your responsibility to be at the meetings to speak for your club. We can't improve something if you are not there to let us know there is a problem.
Please join us this 45th anniversary year of EC4WDA and together we can continue to move forward in all aspects of off-roading. See you at the meeting!!

Thank you,
Bryan Rensi
Region C Chairman
Raggity

Re: 2014 Spring MTG.

Postby Raggity » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:01 pm

I forgot to mention that the delegates from each club should be receiving information packets about the Spring Meeting weekend by next week.

Thank you,
Bryan Rensi
Region C Chairman
Raggity

Return to Region C